Create the clothes you'll really want to wear!
Learn to sew with knits and create the wearable wardrobe you've dreamed of. Create comfortable, beautiful garments quickly and easily using techniques taught by a fashion industry insider. You'll learn all the basics, from the ins and outs of the machinery to the best finishing techniques. Alyson Clair shows you that anyone can sew with knits!
Here's a taste of what you'll find inside:
- Learn how to seam and finish knit garments, whether you have a serger or not.
- See how sergers and coverstitch machines work, so you'll know exactly what to invest in.
- Explore industry techniques taught by someone who has spent years on the factory floor (and how to adapt them for home use).
- Learn how to shop for knit fabric and what to look for.
- Learn basic fitting and quick-fit techniques that work well for knit patterns.
- See a variety of methods for finishing edges, including necklines, armholes, and hems. You’ll learn techniques you can swap out on almost any knit pattern!
- Get creative with fun embellishments that work particularly well with knits.