Noodlehead - Yarrow Wristlet & Pouch
You’ll love this versatile pattern. It’s a satisfying sew, has fun details, and makes a great gift! The Wristlet is perfect for running errands or using as a wallet in a larger. The Pouch is great for a smaller wallet or to keep small items organized - plus it's sooo cute! The Wristlet has an interior zippered pocket and card slots, and the Pouch has a pocket and one card slot to keep everything tidy and easy to find.
- two fun sizes to sew! Wristlet and a Pouch!
- take your pouch making to a new level - with a fun curve! This pattern is geared for an Intermediate level sewist!
- uses small pieces of fabric - perfect for using up those Fat Quarters in your stash!
- both sizes include interior card slots and pockets, the Wristlet includes an interior zippered pocket
- Wristlet is perfect for running errands or using as a wallet in a larger bag
- Instructions included for making wrist strap from fabric or leather!
Skill Level: INTERMEDIATE BAG MAKER!!!!! (having knowledge of zipper pouch construction will be helpful, confidence in topstitching and working with zippers is a must!)
Approx. Finished Dimensions:
Recommended Fabrics: Canvas (7-9 oz. weight) or medium weight cotton or cotton/linen fabric for exterior fabric . Quilting cotton for Lining fabric.
- Wristlet: 8 ¾” wide, 1” deep, 5” tall [22.2 x 2.5 x 12.9 cm]
- Pouch: 5 ½” wide, 1” deep, 4” tall [14 x 2.5 x 10.2 cm]